Leicester City vs Tottenham Match Info, Location & Start Time
2019-20 English Premier League Match Week 6
Leicester City (2-2-1, 8 points) vs. Tottenham Hotspur (2-2-1, 8 points)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 21, 2019
Start Time: 7:30 a.m. EST
Venue: King Power Stadium – Leicester, England
Watch: NBC Sports Network
Leicester City vs Tottenham Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LEI: (+180) | TOT: (+150) | DRAW: (+240)
Spread: LEI: +1 (-180) | TOT: -1 (+400)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-122) | Under: (-114)
Team to Score the First Goal: LEI: (+100) | TOT: (-115) I NO GOALS: (+1000)
Leicester City vs Tottenham Betting Trends & Stats
- Leicester City sits in fifth place in the 2019-20 Premier League standings with a 2-2-1 record and a plus-2 goal differential.
- Tottenham sits in third place in the 2019-20 Premier League standings with a 2-2-1 record and a plus-5 goal differential.
- Leicester City is 1-0-4 (W-D-L) in its last five matches against Tottenham.
- Leicester City is 3-4-3 (W-D-L) in its last 10 matches.
- Tottenham is 3-3-4 (W-D-L) in its last 10 matches.
Leicester City vs Tottenham Prop Bet
All Leicester City-Tottenham betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Anytime Goalscorer: Son Heung-Min (+220) – Tottenham is third in the Premier League table heading into a battle with a Leicester City club that also sits at eight points through five weeks. Tottenham won both matches against Leicester last season by a combined tally of 5-1, and received a goal from Son Heung-Min in each contest. The star forward is coming off a two-goal outing against Crystal Palace, and looks to be in good form heading into the weekend.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.