Leicester City vs Chelsea Match Info, Location & Start Time
2019-20 English Premier League Matchday Week 25
Leicester City (15-3-6, 48 points) vs. Chelsea FC (12-4-8, 40 points)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 1, 2020
Start Time: 7:30 a.m. EST
Venue: King Power Stadium – Leicester, England
Leicester City vs Chelsea Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LEI: (+160) | CHE: (+160) | DRAW: (+260)
Spread: LEI: -1 (+420) | CHE: +1 (-200)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-154) | Under: (+126)
Team to Score the First Goal: LEI: (-115) | CHE: (-110) I NO GOALS: (+1300)
Leicester City vs Chelsea Betting Trends & Stats
- Leicester City sits in third place in the 2019-20 Premier League table with a 15-3-6 record and a plus-28 goal differential.
- Chelsea sits in fourth place in the 2019-20 Premier League table with a 12-4-8 record and a plus-nine goal differential.
- Leicester City is 2-1-2 in its last five matches.
- Chelsea is 3-1-1 in its last five matches.
Leicester City vs Chelsea Prop Bet
All Leicester City-Chelsea betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Both Teams to Score: No (+150) – This might be a bit of a long shot, but recent history between these two certainly suggests it's possible. In five of the last seven Premier League matchups between these two, at least one of Chelsea or Leicester City has been held without a goal, and two of their last four EPL matchups have finished without a single goal scored between either club.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.