The NBA schedule on Sunday includes the New York Knicks taking on the Detroit Pistons.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital info about this matchup, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Knicks vs Pistons Game Info
- New York Knicks (32-42) vs. Detroit Pistons (20-54)
- Date: Sunday, March 27, 2022
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Venue: Little Caesars Arena -- Detroit, Michigan
Knicks vs Pistons Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NY: (-162) | DET: (+136)
- Spread: NY: -3 (-110) | DET: +3 (-110)
- Total: 219.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Knicks vs Pistons Betting Trends
- New York is 35-39-0 against the spread this season.
- As 4.5-point favorites or more, the Knicks are 11-9 against the spread.
- There have been 37 New York games (out of 74) that went over the total this season.
- Detroit has beaten the spread 40 times in 74 games.
- The Pistons have an ATS record of 34-24-1 as 4.5-point underdogs or greater.
- Out of 74 Detroit games so far this year, 35 have hit the over.
Knicks vs Pistons Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Knicks win (66.2%)
Knicks vs Pistons Point Spread
The Pistons are hosting the Knicks, and underdogs by 3 points (-110 to cover). And New York, the favorite, is -110.
Knicks vs Pistons Over/Under
A combined point total of 219.5 has been set for Knicks-Pistons on March 27, with the over at -110 and the under at -110.
Knicks vs Pistons Moneyline
New York is a -162 favorite on the moneyline, while Detroit is a +136 underdog at home.