Cover Photo: Getty Images
Kings vs Pelicans Game Info
Sacramento Kings (37-37, 14-22 Away) vs. New Orleans Pelicans (31-45, 18-19 Home)
Date: Thursday, March 28, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Smoothie King Center – New Orleans, LA
Kings vs Pelicans Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SAC: (-194) | NOP: (+162)
Spread: SAC: -4.5 (-110) | NOP: +4.5 (-110)
Total: 236.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SAC: 71% | NOP: 29%
Kings vs Pelicans Betting Trends & Stats
- Sacramento is 7-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 road games.
- Sacramento is 1-4 straight up in its last five road games.
- Sacramento is 5-10 straight up in its last 15 games against New Orleans.
- New Orleans is 1-9 ATS in its last 10 games.
- New Orleans is 0-5 straight up in its last five home games.
Kings vs Pelicans Prop Bet
All Kings-Pelicans betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Julius Randle Total Points: Over 22.5 (-110) – Julius Randle has done a great job carrying the New Orleans Pelicans' offense since Anthony Davis had his minutes reduced. Over his last 10 games, Randle is averaging 22.8 points per game (PPG), and he could be a matchup nightmare for the Sacramento Kings. The Kings surrender 51.3 PPG in the paint (26th in the NBA), which could play right into Randle's hands.
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament. https://www.fanduel.com/march-madness
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.