Kansas vs Baylor Week 4 Game Info
College Football Week 4
Kansas Jayhawks (0-1, 0-0 Big 12) vs. Baylor Bears (0-0, 0-0 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 26, 2020
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: McLane Stadium – Waco, TX
Kansas vs Baylor Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KU: (+570) | BAY: (-900)
Spread: KU: +17.5 (-110) | BAY: -17.5 (-110)
Total: 61.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: KU: (6%) | BAY: (94%)
Odds to Win Big XII: KU: (+25000) | BAY: (+2000)
Kansas vs Baylor Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Kansas: (8.0%) | Baylor: (92.0%)
Kansas vs Baylor Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Baylor defeated Kansas, 61-6, on the road in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Nov. 30, 2019.
- Baylor is 10-0 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Kansas.
- Baylor is 15-4 in its 19 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Kansas.
- Kansas finished the 2019 season with a 3-9 record.
- Baylor finished the 2019 season with an 11-3 record.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!