Jim Miller vs Donald Cerrone Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC 276 on FanDuel Sportsbook
Miller vs Cerrone Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 276 — Preliminary Card Welterweight Bout
Jim "A-10" Miller (34-16-0, 6 KO's, 18 Submissions) vs. Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone (36-16-0, 10 KO's, 17 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, July 2, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 6 p.m. EST.
Venue: T-Mobile Arena — Las Vegas, NV
Miller vs Cerrone Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 276 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jim Miller: (-225)
- Donald Cerrone: (+172)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Miller by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Miller by Points: (N/A)
- Miller by Submission: (N/A)
- Cerrone by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Cerrone by Points: (N/A)
- Cerrone by Submission: (N/A)
Miller vs Cerrone Prediction
UFC 276 Miller-Cerrone prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Jim Miller (77%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (63%)
Miller vs Cerrone Betting Trends & Stats
- Jim Miller defeated Nikolas Motta, by TKO, in his last fight on Feb. 19, 2022.
- Donald Cerrone lost to Alex Morono, by TKO, in his last fight on May 8, 2021
- Miller averages 2.78 significant strikes landed per minute with a 41% accuracy rate.
- Cerrone averages 4.43 significant strikes landed per minute with a 46% accuracy rate.
- Miller averages 2.92 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 59% defense rate.
- Cerrone averages 4.49 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 53% defense rate.
- Miller has a 47% takedown defense rate.
- Cerrone averages 1.18 takedowns per 15 minutes.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.