Cover Photo: Getty Images
Jazz vs Rockets Game Info
No. 5 Utah Jazz (50-32, 21-20 Away) vs. No. 4 Houston Rockets (53-29, 31-10 Home)
Date: Sunday, April 14, 2019
Time: 9:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Toyota Center – Houston, TX
Jazz vs Rockets Betting Info & Series Price
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UTAH: (+210) | HOU: (-250)
Spread: UTAH: +6 (-110) | HOU: -6 (-110)
Total: 217.5 – UTAH: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: UTAH: 33% | HOU: 67%
Series Price: UTAH: (+230) | HOU: (-300)
Jazz vs Rockets Betting Trends & Stats
- Houston was 2-2 straight up in its four games against Utah this season.
- Utah was 2-1-1 against the spread (ATS) in its four games against Houston this season.
- The total went under in three of the four games between Utah and Houston this season.
- Houston was 23-16-2 ATS in home games this season.
- Utah was 23-17-1 ATS in road games this season.
Jazz vs Rockets Prop Bet
All Jazz-Rockets betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Match / Total Double: Houston / Under 217.5 (+170) – Utah and Houston split their regular-season series 2-2, but Houston won four of its last six at home in the regular season to finish with a 31-10 record at the Toyota Center. Only one of the four games between Utah and Houston hit the over this season, and the average game total was just 205.0 PPG.