There's no shortage of young talent in the 2022 NBA Draft, and that includes Wake Forest Demon Deacons prospect Jake LaRavia.
LaRavia figures to hear his name called on draft night, but the real question is whether he makes his way into the first round or not.
Here's everything you need to know about LaRavia ahead of the 2022 NBA Draft.
Jake LaRavia Mock Draft 2022
Yahoo! Sports predictions are from Raphielle Johnson's latest mock draft. CBS Sports' predictions are from Kyle Boone's latest mock draft. Bleacher Report's projections are from Jonathan Wasserman's latest mock draft.
Yahoo! Sports: Golden State Warriors (No. 28)
CBS Sports: New Orleans Pelicans (No. 41)
Bleacher Report: Golden State Warriors (No. 28)
Jake LaRavia NBA Draft Stock & Projection
- Golden State Warriors (No. 28) - 2
- New Orleans Pelicans (No. 41) - 1
Two of the three highlighted mock drafts project LaRavia to sneak into the first round at No. 28 to the Golden State Warriors. It's a logical fit considering role players Kevon Looney and Gary Payton II are set to hit free agency this summer. LaRavia would give head coach Steve Kerr someone capable of scoring on multiple levels and defending multiple positions.
Jake LaRavia Stats
2021-22 Wake Forest Demon Deacons (Junior)
- 14.6 points, 6.6 rebounds, 3.7 assists, 1.7 steals, 1.0 blocks, 2.7 turnovers, 0.8 3-pointers, 34.2 minutes per game. 55.9% field goal, 38.4% 3-point shooting.
2020-21 Indiana State Sycamores (Sophomore)
- 12.3 points, 6.3 rebounds, 2.3 assists, 1.5 steals, 0.8 blocks, 2.1 turnovers, 0.4 3-pointers, 29.2 minutes per game. 47.3% field goal, 31.3% 3-point shooting.
2019-20 Indiana State Sycamores (Freshman)
- 9.4 points, 5.9 rebounds, 1.6 assists, 0.5 steals, 1.2 blocks, 1.8 turnovers, 0.4 3-pointers, 24.6 minutes per game. 52.9% field goal, 40.7% 3-point shooting.
LaRavia took advantage of the transfer portal and made himself a household name in the ACC this past season. He posted career-high marks across the board and shot an impressive 55.9% from the floor. The 20-year-old's defensive impact was obvious for the Demon Deacons, too, as he regularly picked pockets (1.7 steals) or swatted away shots (1.0 blocks).
Jake LaRavia Height, Wingspan & Age
All height, weight and workout information is from NBA.com.
- Age: 20 years (born 2001)
- Height: 6'8"
- Weight: 227.2 lbs
- Wingspan: 6'9.5"
Jake LaRavia Highlights
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.