Iowa vs Purdue Basketball Game Info
Iowa Hawkeyes (7-0, 0-0 Big Ten) vs. No. 2 Purdue Boilermakers (7-0, 0-0 Big Ten)
Date: Friday, December 3, 2021
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Mackey Arena — West Lafayette, IN
Iowa vs Purdue Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IOWA: (+610) | PUR: (-950)
Spread: IOWA: +12.5 (-110) | PUR: -12.5 (-110)
Total: 159.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: IOWA: (+8500) | PUR: (+900)
Iowa vs Purdue Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Purdue Boilermakers win (67.1%)
Iowa vs Purdue Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Purdue is 67-57 in 123 all-time head-to-head matchups against Iowa.
- Iowa defeated Purdue, 70-55, in their last meeting on Dec. 22, 2020.
- Iowa is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Purdue.
- Purdue is 5-0 ATS in its last five games this season.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Iowa's last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Purdue's last six games against Iowa.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.