Indians vs Cardinals Game Info
Cleveland Indians (19-12, 10-5 Away) vs. St. Louis Cardinals (11-11, 7-5 Home)
Date: Friday, Aug. 28, 2020
Time: 8:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Busch Stadium — St. Louis, MO
How to Watch: FS1
Indians vs Cardinals Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CLE: (-130) | STL: (+114)
Spread: CLE: -1.5 (+116) | STL: +1.5 (-136)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): CLE: (N/A) | STL: (N/A)
World Series Odds: CLE: (+2000) | STL: (+3800)
Indians vs Cardinals Probable Pitchers
Indians: Triston McKenzie (1-0, 1.50 ERA)
Cardinals: Daniel Ponce de Leon (0-2, 5.25 ERA)
Indians vs Cardinals Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB expert predictions and picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: St. Louis Cardinals
Over/Under: Under 8.5
Indians vs Cardinals Betting Trends
- Cleveland is 9-3 straight up in its last 12 games.
- Cleveland is 2-4 straight up in its last six games against St. Louis.
- The total has hit the under in nine of St. Louis' last 11 games against Cleveland.
- The total has hit the under in five of St. Louis' last six home games against Cleveland.
Indians vs Cardinals Stats
- Cleveland is averaging 4.00 runs per game this season (No. 26 in MLB).
- Cleveland is surrendering 2.97 runs per game this season (No. 1 in MLB).
- St. Louis is averaging 4.09 runs per game this season (No. 24 in the MLB).
- St. Louis is surrendering 3.55 runs per game this season (No. 4 in the MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!