Illinois vs Virginia Prediction, Odds, & Betting Trends for College Football Week 2 Game
The college football schedule on Saturday includes the Illinois Fighting Illini taking on the Virginia Cavaliers.
Get the latest NCAA football odds ahead of this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Illinois vs Virginia Odds & Spread
Moneyline: Illinois: (-205) | Virginia: (+168)
Spread: Illinois: -4.5 (-110) | Virginia: +4.5 (-110)
Total: 56.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Illinois vs Virginia Betting Trends
- Against the spread, Illinois went 8-3-0 last year.
- Illinois had one win ATS (1-2) as a 4.5-point favorite or more last year.
- There were three Illinois games (out of 12) that hit the over last season.
- Virginia had seven wins in 12 games against the spread last season.
- Virginia had one win ATS (1-2) as underdogs of 4.5 points or greater last year.
- Last season, four of Virginia's 12 games hit the over.
Illinois vs Virginia Prediction & Pick
All college football win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Illinois wins (74.2%)
Illinois vs Virginia Point Spread
Virginia is an underdog by 4.5 points versus Illinois. Virginia is -110 to cover the spread, and Illinois is -110.
Illinois vs Virginia Over/Under
Illinois versus Virginia, on September 10, has an over/under of 56.5, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Illinois vs Virginia Moneyline
Illinois is the favorite, -205 on the moneyline, while Virginia is a +168 underdog.