Houston vs Baylor Game Info
College Football Week 3
Houston Cougars (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Baylor Bears (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 19, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: McLane Stadium – Waco, TX
Houston vs Baylor Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (+194) | BAY: (-245)
Spread: HOU: +6.5 (-110) | BAY: -6.5 (-110)
Total: 60.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: HOU: (53%) | BAY: (47%)
Houston vs Baylor Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Houston: (38.0%) | Baylor: (62.0%)
Houston vs Baylor Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Baylor defeated Houston, 47-7, at home in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Oct. 14, 1995.
- Baylor is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Houston.
- Baylor is 6-4 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Houston.
- Houston finished the 2019 season with a 4-8 record.
- Baylor finished the 2019 season with an 11-3 record.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.