NBA action on Thursday includes the Miami Heat taking on the San Antonio Spurs.
All the information you need is below, in order to make a smart wager on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Heat vs Spurs Game Info
- Miami Heat (32-20) vs. San Antonio Spurs (19-33)
- Date: Thursday, February 3, 2022
- Time: 8:30 PM ET
- Venue: AT&T Center -- San Antonio, Texas
Heat vs Spurs Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIA: (-180) | SA: (+152)
- Spread: MIA: -4 (-112) | SA: +4 (-110)
- Total: 218.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Heat vs Spurs Betting Trends
- Miami has 29 wins in 52 games against the spread this year.
- The Heat are 11-11 as 4-point favorites or more.
- This year, 31 of Miami's 52 games have gone over the point total.
- Against the spread, San Antonio is 27-25-0 this year.
- Against the spread as 4-point underdogs or more, the Spurs are 14-8.
- San Antonio has played 52 games this year, and 27 of them have gone over the total.
Heat vs Spurs Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Heat win (50.7%)
Heat vs Spurs Point Spread
The Heat are at the Spurs, and favored by four points (-112 to cover). San Antonio, the underdog, is -110.
Heat vs Spurs Over/Under
Heat versus Spurs, on February 3, has an over/under of 218.5, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Heat vs Spurs Moneyline
The moneyline numbers for Heat vs. Spurs reveal Miami as the favorite (-180) and San Antonio as the underdog (+152) despite being the home team.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!