Grizzlies vs Blazers Play-In Game Info
Memphis Grizzlies (34-39) vs. Portland Trail Blazers (35-39)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 15, 2020
Time: 2:30 p.m. EST
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – Kissimmee, FL
Grizzlies vs Blazers Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MEM: (+240) | POR: (-295)
Spread: MEM: +6.5 (-110) | POR: -6.5 (-110)
Total: 232 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MEM: 44% | POR: 56%
Grizzlies vs Blazers Predictions & Expert Pick
All NBA predictions & expert picks are from CBS Sports.
Spread: Memphis +6.5
Over/Under: Under 232
Grizzlies vs Blazers Betting Trends
- Memphis is 2-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Memphis' last seven games.
- Portland is 6-2-1 ATS in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in each of Portland's last five games.
Grizzlies vs Blazers Stats
- Memphis is averaging 112.6 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 14 in the NBA).
- Memphis is surrendering 113.7 PPG this season (No. 21 in the NBA).
- Portland is averaging 115.0 PPG this season (No. 6 in the NBA).
- Portland is surrendering 116.1 PPG this season (No. 26 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.