In MLB action on Wednesday, the San Francisco Giants take on the Arizona Diamondbacks.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital information about this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Giants vs Diamondbacks Game Info
- San Francisco Giants (44-42) vs. Arizona Diamondbacks (39-49)
- Date: Wednesday, July 13, 2022
- Time: 3:45 PM ET
- Venue: Oracle Park -- San Francisco, California
Giants vs Diamondbacks Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SF: (-126) | ARI: (+108)
- Spread: SF: -1.5 (+162) | ARI: +1.5 (-196)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Giants vs Diamondbacks Probable Starting Pitchers
The Diamondbacks will hand the ball to Zac Gallen, and the Giants' starter will be John Brebbia.
Giants vs Diamondbacks Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Giants win (63.3%)
Giants vs Diamondbacks Moneyline
- The Giants vs Diamondbacks moneyline has San Francisco as a -126 favorite, while Arizona is a +108 underdog on the road.
Giants vs Diamondbacks Spread
- The Diamondbacks are at the Giants, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Diamondbacks are -196 to cover the spread, and the Giants are +162.
Giants vs Diamondbacks Over/Under
- The Giants-Diamondbacks game on July 13 has been given an over/under of 8 runs. The over is set at -115 and the under at -105.
Giants vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends
- The Giants have been chosen as favorites in 62 games this year and have walked away with the win 33 times (53.2%) in those games.
- This year, San Francisco has won six of nine games when listed as at least -235 or better on the moneyline.
- San Francisco and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 41 of their 83 opportunities.
- The Diamondbacks have won 29 of the 67 games they were the moneyline underdog this season (43.3%).
- Arizona has not won a game when it entered play as a moneyline underdog with odds of +194 or longer in five chances.
- Arizona has played in 88 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 40 times (40-46-2).