Georgia Tech vs Clemson Basketball Game Info
Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (16-14, 10-9 ACC) vs. Clemson Tigers (15-14, 9-10 ACC)
Date: Friday, March 6, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Littlejohn Coliseum – Clemson, SC
Georgia Tech vs Clemson Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GT: (+160) I CLEM: (-190)
Spread: GT: +4 (-110) I CLEM: -4 (-110)
Total: 131.5 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: GT: 23% I CLEM: 77%
Odds to Win 2020 National Championship: GT: (N/A) I CLEM: (+18000)
Georgia Tech vs Clemson Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Georgia Tech: 27.3%
Georgia Tech vs Clemson Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Georgia Tech defeated Clemson, 68-59, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 25, 2020.
- Clemson is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Georgia Tech.
- Clemson is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Georgia Tech.
- Georgia Tech is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Clemson's last nine games.
- Georgia Tech defeated Pittsburgh, 73-57, at home in its most recent game on Wednesday, March 4.
- Clemson lost to Virginia Tech, 70-58, on the road in its most recent game on Wednesday, March 4.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.