Florida State vs Purdue Game Info
Emerald Coast Classic
Florida State Seminoles (6-1) vs. Purdue Boilermakers (4-2)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 30, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: The Arena at Northwest FL St — Niceville, FL
Florida State vs Purdue Odds & Point Spread
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: FSU: (-115) | PUR: (-105)
Spread: FSU: -1 (-110) | PUR: +1 (-110)
Total: 124.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: FSU: 62% | PUR: 38%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: FSU: (+5000) | PUR: (+5000)
Florida State vs Purdue Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Florida State beat Purdue, 73-72, in their most recent matchup on Nov. 28, 2018.
- Florida State is 3-0 in its three all-time, head-to-head matchups with Purdue.
- Florida State is 3-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Purdue is 3-2 ATS in its last five games.
- Florida State defeated Tennessee, 60-57, in its most recent game on Friday, Nov. 29.
- Purdue defeated VCU, 59-56, in its most recent game on Friday, Nov. 29.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.