FanDuel Sportsbook Offering Augusta Winner Insurance Promotion Ahead of The Masters 2022
The Masters has finally arrived. The first golf major of the year is also the most watched. It's when a lot of casual golf fans and bettors start to really pay attention, and what better way to welcome those fans than offering them an awesome promotions for betting on The Masters? That's exactly what FanDuel Sportsbook is doing.
Masters Betting Promotions 2022
The promotion will provide you insurance on any golfer you bet to win The Masters. If your winner bet doesn't hit, but your golfer still finishes in the top-10, then FanDuel will refund your full bet into your account via site credit, with a max refund of $25. The best part about this promotion? It's available to both new and existing players.
FanDuel Masters Promo 2022
See the outline of the promotion below via FanDuel Sportsbook:
- Log in to FanDuel Sportsbook
- Opt in to the promotion
- Place a pre-live, straight, outright winner wager on the 2022 Masters Golf Tournament taking place from April 7-10, 2022. Your first placed wager after opting in will count. The bet must be placed by 7AM ET on Thursday April 7th.
- Get a refund in free bets if your bet loses but your golfer finishes the Masters placed in the Top-10. If your golfer finishes tied for a Top-10 spot, you will receive a refund.
- Refund will be credited within 72 hours of bet settlement
- Refund will be issued as nonwithdrawable free bets that expire 7 days after receipt
- Payouts from free bets only include winnings and do not include initial stake
FanDuel Sportsbook Masters Promotion
To see the full details and rules and to take advantage of this promotion, head to this link.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.