Falcons vs Jaguars Game Info
Atlanta Falcons (0-4, 0-1 Away) vs. Jacksonville Jaguars (0-3, 0-1 Home)
Date: Thursday, Aug. 29, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: TIAA Bank Field – Jacksonville, FL
Falcons vs Jaguars Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (+170) | JAC: (-200)
Spread: ATL: +4 (-110) | JAC: -4 (-110)
Total: 32.5 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ATL 40% | JAC: 60%
Falcons vs Jaguars Betting Trends
- Atlanta is 0-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Atlanta's last 12 games.
- Jacksonville is 1-6 ATS in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Jacksonville's last six games.
Falcons vs Jaguars Stats
- Atlanta lost to the Washington Redskins, 19-7, in its Week 3 preseason game.
- Jacksonville lost to the Miami Dolphins, 22-7, in its Week 3 preseason game.
- Atlanta averaged 25.9 points per game (PPG) last season (No. 9 in the NFL).
- Atlanta surrendered 26.4 PPG last season (No. 25 in the NFL).
- Jacksonville averaged 15.3 PPG last season (No. 31 in the NFL).
- Jacksonville surrendered 19.8 PPG last season (No. 4 in the NFL).
Falcons vs Jaguars Prop Bet
All Falcons-Jaguars odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Jacksonville Jaguars by 1-13 Points (+135) – The Falcons have the undesirable possibility going 0-5 in the preseason, having also played and lost in the 2019 Hall of Fame Game to the Denver Broncos. Atlanta has performed poorly overall this August, losing its last two games by double digits. The Jaguars are also winless in the preseason, but they get home-field advantage in a game that will be largely played out by backups fighting for roster spots.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.