Dodgers vs Twins Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 9
In MLB action on Tuesday, the Los Angeles Dodgers face the Minnesota Twins.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Dodgers vs Twins Game Info
- Los Angeles Dodgers (75-33) vs. Minnesota Twins (57-51)
- Date: Tuesday, August 9, 2022
- Time: 10:10 PM ET
- Venue: Dodger Stadium -- Los Angeles, California
Dodgers vs Twins Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAD: (-215) | MIN: (+180)
- Spread: LAD: -1.5 (-100) | MIN: +1.5 (-120)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Dodgers vs Twins Probable Starting Pitchers
The Dodgers will give the ball to Julio Urias (11-6) against the Twins and Joe Ryan (8-4).
Dodgers vs Twins Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Dodgers win (60.7%)
Dodgers vs Twins Moneyline
- The Dodgers vs Twins moneyline has Los Angeles as a -215 favorite, while Minnesota is a +180 underdog on the road.
Dodgers vs Twins Spread
- The Dodgers are hosting the Twins and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Dodgers are -100 to cover the runline, with the Twins being -120.
Dodgers vs Twins Over/Under
- A total of 8.5 runs has been set for the Dodgers-Twins game on August 9, with the over available at -114 and the under at -106.
Dodgers vs Twins Betting Trends
- The Dodgers have been victorious in 73, or 70.9%, of the 103 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This season, Los Angeles has been victorious 28 times in 40 chances when named as a favorite of at least -215 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Los Angeles and their opponents have gone over in 43 of their 106 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Twins have a 17-22 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 43.6% of those games).
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +180 or longer, Minnesota has a record of 2-1 (66.7%).
- In the 98 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for Minnesota, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 49 times (49-42-7).