Diamondbacks vs Tigers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 24
By Duel Staff
The Arizona Diamondbacks are among the MLB squads playing on Friday, up against the Detroit Tigers.
All the information you need to make smart bets on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Diamondbacks vs Tigers Game Info
- Arizona Diamondbacks (32-39) vs. Detroit Tigers (26-43)
- Date: Friday, June 24, 2022
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Venue: Chase Field -- Phoenix, Arizona
Diamondbacks vs Tigers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ARI: (-166) | DET: (+140)
- Spread: ARI: -1.5 (+115) | DET: +1.5 (-138)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Diamondbacks vs Tigers Probable Starting Pitchers
The Diamondbacks have Merrill Kelly on the mound, while the Tigers send out Rony Garcia.
Diamondbacks vs Tigers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Diamondbacks win (55.2%)
Diamondbacks vs Tigers Moneyline
- Arizona is a -166 favorite on the moneyline, while Detroit is a +140 underdog on the road.
Diamondbacks vs Tigers Spread
- The Diamondbacks are hosting the Tigers and are favored by 1.5 runs (+115 to cover) on the runline. Detroit is -138 to cover.
Diamondbacks vs Tigers Over/Under
- Diamondbacks versus Tigers, on June 24, has an over/under of 8.5, with the over being -115 and the under -105.
Diamondbacks vs Tigers Betting Trends
- The Diamondbacks have been favorites in 13 games this season and have come away with the win seven times (53.8%) in those contests.
- Arizona has been listed as a favorite of -166 or more on two occasions this season and split those games.
- Contests with Arizona have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 30 of 71 chances this season.
- The Tigers have gone 15-33 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 31.2% of those games).
- Detroit has a 5-17 record (winning only 22.7% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +140 or longer.
- Detroit has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 23 times this season for a 23-39-1 record against the over/under.