Diamondbacks vs Royals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 23
In MLB action on Monday, the Arizona Diamondbacks face the Kansas City Royals.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Diamondbacks vs Royals Game Info
- Arizona Diamondbacks (21-22) vs. Kansas City Royals (14-26)
- Date: Monday, May 23, 2022
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Venue: Chase Field -- Phoenix, Arizona
Diamondbacks vs Royals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ARI: (-116) | KC: (-102)
- Spread: ARI: +1.5 (-210) | KC: -1.5 (+172)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Diamondbacks vs Royals Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Arizona Diamondbacks looking to Zach Davies (2-2), and Zack Greinke (0-2) getting the nod for the Kansas City Royals.
Diamondbacks vs Royals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Diamondbacks win (51.6%)
Diamondbacks vs Royals Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Diamondbacks vs. Royals reveal Arizona as the favorite (-116) and Kansas City as the underdog (-102) on the road.
Diamondbacks vs Royals Spread
- The Diamondbacks are hosting the Royals and are underdogs by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Diamondbacks are -210 to cover the runline, with the Royals being +172.
Diamondbacks vs Royals Over/Under
- The Diamondbacks-Royals game on May 23 has been given an over/under of 9 runs. The over is set at +100 and the under at -122.
Diamondbacks vs Royals Betting Trends
- The Diamondbacks have been chosen as favorites in six games this year and have walked away with the win three times (50%) in those games.
- This season, Arizona has come away with a win three times in six chances when named as a favorite of at least -116 or better on the moneyline.
- Arizona's games have gone over the total in 18 of their 43 opportunities.
- The Royals have compiled an 8-20 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 28.6% of those games).
- Kansas City has an 8-20 record (winning only 28.6% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of -102 or longer.
- Kansas City has played in 36 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 18 times (18-16-2).