Cover Photo: Getty Images
Diamondbacks vs Dodgers Game Info
Arizona Diamondbacks (1-2, 1-2 Away) vs. Los Angeles Dodgers (2-1, 2-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, March 31, 2019
Time: 4:10 p.m. EST
Location: Dodger Stadium – Los Angeles, CA
Diamondbacks vs Dodgers Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook
Moneyline: ARI: (+198) | LAD: (-230)
Spread: ARI: +1.5 (-112) | LAD: -1.5 (-104)
Total: 7.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ARI: 29% | LAD: 71%
Starting Pitcher: ARI: Luke Weaver | LAD: Walker Buehler
Diamondbacks vs Dodgers Betting Trends & Stats
- The Dodgers are 72-97 against the spread (ATS) as favorites since 2018.
- The Dodgers are 36-57 ATS in home games since 2018.
- The total has gone over by 27.5 runs in the three games this series.
- The Diamondbacks are 33-16 ATS as road underdogs since 2018.
Diamondbacks vs Dodgers Prop Bet
All Diamondbacks-Dodgers betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Most Hits: Los Angeles Dodgers (-142) – The Dodgers have taken the lead in hits per game after smacking 19 in Saturday's 18-5 drumming of the Diamondbacks. They are now averaging 14 per game and have outhit the D-backs 42-26 over their last three games. The Diamondbacks are starting righty Luke Weaver, who allowed 150 hits in 136 innings in 2018. That seems like good news for the Dodgers.
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament. https://www.fanduel.com/march-madness
Taylor Smith is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username jtsmittyyy. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.