Cubs vs Orioles Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 12
MLB action on Tuesday includes the Chicago Cubs playing the Baltimore Orioles.
All the information you need to make smart wagers on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Cubs vs Orioles Game Info
- Chicago Cubs (34-52) vs. Baltimore Orioles (43-44)
- Date: Tuesday, July 12, 2022
- Time: 8:05 PM ET
- Venue: Wrigley Field -- Chicago, Illinois
Cubs vs Orioles Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHC: (-112) | BAL: (-104)
- Spread: CHC: +1.5 (-182) | BAL: -1.5 (+150)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Cubs vs Orioles Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Chicago Cubs looking to Adrian Sampson, and Jordan Lyles (5-7) answering the bell for the Baltimore Orioles.
Cubs vs Orioles Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cubs win (56.9%)
Cubs vs Orioles Moneyline
- Baltimore is a -104 underdog on the moneyline, while Chicago is a -112 favorite at home.
Cubs vs Orioles Spread
- The Orioles are 1.5-run favorites against the spread for this matchup with the Cubs. The Orioles are +150 to cover, while the Cubs are -182 to cover as a 1.5-run underdog on the runline.
Cubs vs Orioles Over/Under
- The over/under for the Cubs versus Orioles contest on July 12 has been set at 9, with -112 odds on the over and -108 odds on the under.
Cubs vs Orioles Betting Trends
- The Cubs have been chosen as favorites in 25 games this year and have walked away with the win 10 times (40%) in those games.
- This season, Chicago has been victorious 10 times in 23 chances when named as a favorite of at least -112 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Contests with Chicago have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 40 of 86 chances this season.
- The Orioles are 34-39 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 46.6% of those games).
- Baltimore has a 32-37 record (winning 46.4% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of -104 or longer.
- In the 83 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Baltimore, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 36 times (36-44-3).