Cover Photo: Getty Images
Cubs vs Dodgers Game Info
Chicago Cubs (38-29, 14-18 Away) vs. Los Angeles Dodgers (45-23, 25-7 Home)
Date: Thursday, June 13, 2019
Time: 10:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Dodger Stadium – Los Angeles, CA
Cubs vs Dodgers Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHC: (+148) | LAD: (-170)
Spread: CHC: +1.5 (-140) | LAD: -1.5 (+118)
Total: 8 – Over: (-116) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CHC: 31% | LAD: 69%
Probable Pitcher: CHC: Jon Lester (5-4, 3.56 ERA) | LAD: Clayton Kershaw (5-1, 3.00 ERA)
Cubs vs Dodgers Betting Trends
- The Cubs are 7-1 against the spread (ATS) in their last eight games against the Dodgers.
- The Cubs are 5-1 ATS in their last six games.
- The Dodgers are 5-0 straight up in their last five home games.
- The total has hit the under in nine of the Dodgers' last 10 games.
Cubs vs Dodgers Stats
- The Cubs are averaging 5.27 runs per game this season (No. 5 in the MLB).
- The Dodgers is averaging 5.22 runs per game this season (No. 7 in the MLB).
- Jon Lester has a 3.22 ERA and 4-4 record in 10 career starts against the Dodgers.
- Clayton Kershaw has a 2.88 ERA and 5-3 record in 10 career starts against the Cubs.
Cubs vs Dodgers Prop Bet
All Cubs vs Dodgers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Cody Bellinger (+180) — Bellinger leads the Dodgers in home runs (20), with seven coming against left-handed pitchers and 12 hit in Dodger Stadium this season. In seven career at-bats against Jon Lester, Bellinger has four hits and one home run, with a 1.143 slugging percentage.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now