Columbus vs Montreal Match Info
2021 MLS Regular Season Game
Columbus Crew (8-7-11, 31 points) vs CF Montreal (10-7-8, 37 points)
Date: Saturday, September 25, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Lower.com Field – Columbus, OH
Columbus vs Montreal Odds & Spread
All MLS betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CLB: (+130) | MTL: (+190) | DRAW: (+220)
Spread: CLB: -1 (+380) | MTL: +1 (-170)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-116) | Under: (-106)
Team to Score the First Goal: CLB: (-130) | MTL: (+110) I NO GOALS: (+1000)
Columbus vs Montreal Prediction & Pick
All MLS expert picks and predictions are according to SportsMole.
Outcome: CF Montreal Wins
Total Goals: Over 1.5
Columbus vs Montreal Betting Trends
- Columbus and Montreal played to a 0-0 draw in their last matchup on May 1, 2021.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Columbus' last 10 matches against Montreal.
- The total has hit the under in nine of Montreal's last 13 road matches.
- Columbus is 3-7 against the spread in its last 10 matches.
- Montreal is 1-2-2 (W-D-L) straight up in its last five road matches.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.