Cincinnati vs Houston Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 7
No. 25 Cincinnati Bearcats (4-1, 1-0 American) vs. Houston Cougars (2-3, 0-1 American)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 12, 2019
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: TDECU Stadium – Houston, TX
Cincinnati vs Houston Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CIN: (-290) | HOU: (+230)
Spread: CIN: -7.5 (-110) | HOU: +7.5 (-110)
Total: 55 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CIN: 54% | HOU: 46%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: CIN: (+25000) | HOU: (N/A)
Cincinnati vs Houston Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Houston defeated Cincinnati, 40-16, on the road in the the most recent meeting between these programs on Sept. 15, 2016.
- Cincinnati is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Houston.
- Cincinnati is 6-4 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Houston.
- Cincinnati defeated then-No. 18 UCF, 27-24, at home in Week 6.
- Houston defeated North Texas, 46-25, on the road in Week 5.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.