Cover Photo: Getty Images
Celtics vs Bucks Game 1 Info
NBA Playoffs: Game 1
No. 4 Boston Celtics (49-33, 21-20 Away) vs. No. 1 Milwaukee Bucks (60-22, 33-8 Home)
Date: Sunday, April 28, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Fiserv Forum – Milwaukee, WI
Celtics vs Bucks Betting Info & Series Price
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BOS: (+300) | MIL: (-380)
Spread: BOS: +8 (-110) | MIL: -8 (-110)
Total: 224 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BOS: 61% | MIL: 39%
Series Price: BOS: (+240) | MIL: (-310)
Celtics vs Bucks Betting Trends & Stats
- Boston was 42-42-2 against the spread (ATS) this season, including the NBA Playoffs.
- Boston was 20-21-2 ATS in road games this season, including the playoffs.
- Milwaukee was 51-31-4 ATS this season, including the playoffs.
- Milwaukee was 25-16-2 ATS in home games this season, including the playoffs.
Celtics vs Bucks Prop Bet
All Celtics-Bucks betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Basket: Kyrie Irving (+600) – The Boston Celtics have looked like a different team so far in the NBA Playoffs. Kyrie Irving has been particularly impressive, as the Celtics swept the Indiana Pacers on the back of his 22.5 points per game (PPG). If the Celtics grab the opening tip, don't be surprised if Irving aims to set the tone by scoring the first bucket of the game.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.