Cardinals vs Padres Game Info
St. Louis Cardinals (40-41, 16-23 Away) vs. San Diego Padres (42-40, 23-20 Home)
Date: Sunday, June 30, 2019
Time: 4:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Petco Park – San Diego, CA
Cardinals vs Padres Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: STL: (+126) | SD: (-144)
Spread: STL: +1.5 (-184) | SD: -1.5 (+130)
Total: 10.5 – Over (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: STL: 40% | SD: 60%
Probable Pitcher: STL: Miles Mikolas (5-8, 4.33 ERA) | SD: Joey Lucchesi (6-4, 3.95 ERA)
Cardinals vs Padres Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in eight of St. Louis' last 12 games.
- St. Louis is 0-5 straight up in its last five games.
- San Diego is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
- San Diego is 5-0 straight up in its last five home games against St. Louis.
Cardinals vs Padres Stats
- St. Louis is averaging 4.46 runs per game this season (No. 21 in MLB).
- San Diego is averaging 4.59 runs per game this season (No. 19 in MLB).
- Miles Mikolas has a 1-1 record with a 2.84 ERA in two career starts against San Diego.
- Joey Lucchesi has a 6-2 record with a 2.78 ERA in nine starts at home this season. He has never faced St. Louis in his career.
Cardinals vs Padres Prop Bet
All Cardinals-Padres betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Miles Mikolas Strikeouts: Under 4.5 (+120) – Mikolas has been disappointing thus far, and that could continue on Sunday. He's failed to reach five strikeouts in five consecutive starts, averaging 3.8 Ks per game during that span. Considering Mikolas has not fanned five or more batters in a single start since May 24, this total could be a tough one to reach.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.