Cover Photo: Getty Images
Cardinals vs Nationals Game Info
St. Louis Cardinals (19-10, 7-6 Away) vs. Washington Nationals (12-16, 6-10 Home)
Date: Wednesday, May 1, 2019
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Nationals Park – Washington, D.C.
Cardinals vs Nationals Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: STL: (+134) | WAS: (-154)
Spread: STL: +1.5 (-156) | WAS: -1.5 (+132)
Total: 8 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: STL: 45% | WAS: 55%
Starting Pitcher: STL: Miles Mikolas (2-2, 5.29 ERA) | WAS: Max Scherzer (1-3, 4.12 ERA)
Cardinals vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats
- St. Louis is 9-1 straight up in its last 10 games.
- St. Louis is 7-4 against the spread (ATS) in road games this season.
- Washington is 4-12 ATS in home games this season.
- The total has gone over in 10 of Washington's 16 home games this season.
Cardinals vs Nationals Prop Bet
All Cardinals-Nationals betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Max Scherzer Strikeouts: Over 9.5 (-112) – Nationals' ace Max Scherzer has thrown 54 Ks in just 39.1 innings this season. The Cardinals have also struggled at the plate lately, averaging 10.33 strikeouts over their last three, including 15 in Tuesday's game against the Nationals. Given the recent batting rut of St. Louis, Scherzer should be able to show off why he's one of the best pitchers in baseball.
Create an account with TVG today to get Double Your First Deposit Up to $100!
Taylor Smith is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username jtsmittyyy. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.