Cover Photo: Getty Images
Cardinals vs Mets Game Info
St. Louis Cardinals (35-34, 15-21 Away) New York Mets (34-36, 20-13 Home)
Date: Sunday, June 16, 2019
Time: 1:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Citi Field – New York, NY
Cardinals vs Mets Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: STL: (-122) | NYM: (+106)
Spread: STL: -1.5 (+134) | NYM: +1.5 (-158)
Total: 9 – Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: STL: 75% | NYM: 25%
Probable Pitcher: STL: Dakota Hudson (5-3, 3.47 ERA) | NYM: Jason Vargas (3-3, 3.68 ERA)
Cardinals vs Mets Betting Trends
- St. Louis is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against the Mets.
- The total has hit the over in each of last five games between the Cardinals and Mets.
- The total has hit the over in each of the Mets' last five games.
- The Mets are 5-4 straight up in their last nine home games.
Cardinals vs Mets Stats
- Dakota Hudson has a 5.40 ERA and 1-0 record in one career start against the Mets.
- Jason Vargas has a 4.99 ERA and 1-2 record in six career appearances (five starts) against the Cardinals.
- The Cardinals are averaging 4.71 runs per game this season (No. 19 in MLB).
- The Mets are averaging 4.73 runs per game this season (No. 17 in MLB).
Cardinals vs Mets Prop Bet
All Cardinals-Mets betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Dakota Hudson Strikeouts: Under 4.5 (-122) – Dakota Hudson bounced back for six Ks in his most recent appearance on the mound, but his strikeout totals have been lacking for the last month overall. Hudson has fanned five or more batters in just two of his last seven contests, averaging 3.75 strikeouts per game over his last four starts.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.