Cardinals vs Nationals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 29
By Duel Staff
Friday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the St. Louis Cardinals and the Washington Nationals.
All the information you need to make smart wagers on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Cardinals vs Nationals Game Info
- St. Louis Cardinals (52-47) vs. Washington Nationals (34-66)
- Date: Friday, July 29, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: Nationals Park -- Washington, District of Columbia
Cardinals vs Nationals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: STL: (-180) | WSH: (+152)
- Spread: STL: -1.5 (-110) | WSH: +1.5 (-110)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Cardinals vs Nationals Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Miles Mikolas (7-8) for the St. Louis Cardinals, and Anibal Sanchez (0-2) for the Washington Nationals.
Cardinals vs Nationals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cardinals (61.5%)
Cardinals vs Nationals Moneyline
- St. Louis is the favorite, -180 on the moneyline, while Washington is a +152 underdog despite being at home.
Cardinals vs Nationals Spread
- The Nationals are +1.5 on the spread (-110 to cover), and St. Louis is -110 to cover the runline.
Cardinals vs Nationals Over/Under
- A total of 9 runs has been set for the Cardinals-Nationals contest on July 29, with the over available at -115 and the under at -105.
Cardinals vs Nationals Betting Trends
- The Cardinals have come away with 32 wins in the 47 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- St. Louis has a mark of 6-3 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by -186 or better on the moneyline.
- St. Louis and their opponents have hit the over in 47 of their 100 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Nationals have put together a 27-57 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 32.1% of those games).
- Washington has gone 10-22 when playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +156 or longer (31.2%).
- Washington has played in 99 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 48 times (48-47-4).