Buffalo vs Toledo Basketball Game Info
Buffalo Bulls (15-9, 6-5 MAC) vs. Toledo Rockets (12-13, 4-8 MAC)
Date: Friday, Feb. 14, 2020
Time: 6:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Savage Arena – Toledo, OH
Buffalo vs Toledo Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BUF: (+125) | TOL: (-145)
Spread: BUF: +2.5 (-110) | TOL: -2.5 (-110)
Total: 154.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BUF: 60% | TOL: 40%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: BUF: (+25000) | TOL: (N/A)
Buffalo vs Toledo Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Buffalo vs Toledo Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Buffalo defeated Toledo, 88-82, in the most recent matchup between these two teams on Feb. 15, 2019.
- Buffalo is 4-1 its last five head-to-head matchups with Toledo.
- Buffalo is 6-4 its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Toledo.
- Buffalo is 6-3 straight up in its last nine games.
- Toledo is 0-5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Buffalo defeated Central Michigan, 65-60, at home in its most recent game on Friday, Feb. 7.
- Toledo defeated Miami (OH), 65-57, at home in its most recent game on Tuesday, Feb. 11.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.