Bucks vs. Warriors Game Info
- Date: Tuesday, December 13, 2022
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Venue: Fiserv Forum -- Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Coverage: TNT and NBCS-BA
The 2022-23 NBA season has five matchups slated for Tuesday, Dec. 13, including a potential NBA Finals preview between the Milwaukee Bucks (19-7) and Golden State Warriors (14-13).
The Bucks' winning streak was stopped at four games due to Sunday's 97-92 loss to the Houston Rockets. It won't be easy to bounce back against the Warriors, though, as they enter this contest following a 123-107 win against the Boston Celtics on Saturday.
Can the Bucks turn things around in their return to Fiserv Forum? Or will the Warriors find a way to win just their third road game of the season?
Bucks vs. Warriors Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIL: (-180) | GS: (+150)
- Spread: MIL: -4 (-108) | GS: +4 (-112)
- Total: 233.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
The Bucks enter this contest as clear home favorites on the moneyline and spread per FanDuel Sportsbook's odds. This 7:30 p.m. ET clash also features an over/under of 233.5 points, which is the second-highest of Tuesday's projected totals.
Bucks vs. Warriors Betting Trends
- The Bucks have put together a 13-10-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Warriors have been underdogs by 4.5 points or more three times this year and have covered the spread twice.
- Bucks games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 11 times out of 27 chances this season.
- Warriors games this year have gone over the total in 14 of 27 opportunities (51.9%).
- Milwaukee sports a better record against the spread in home games (10-5-0) than it does in away games (3-5-1).
- Golden State has performed better against the spread at home (10-4-0) than away (3-10-0) this year.
Bucks vs. Warriors Prediction & Pick
After being embarrassed by the Rockets, a game at Fiserv Forum is exactly what the Bucks need. Milwaukee plays extremely well at home, averaging 117.2 points (No. 7) while only allowing 108.7 (No. 10). Meanwhile, the Warriors have been terrible on the road, losing 11 of 13 away outings with a scoring margin of minus-8.0 (fifth-worst).
The Bucks are also built well enough to guard the Warriors on the perimeter, holding opponents to 10.9 threes (No. 4) on a 34.2% success rate (No. 8). It's also going to be tough for Golden State to succeed with Andrew Wiggins (groin) already being ruled out, whereas Milwaukee should have all of its key players (barring any last-minute setbacks).
While I expect a back-and-forth affair here between two of the better teams in the league, I'm siding with the Bucks here. They're playing great basketball at home and with the Warriors still struggling on the road, this is Milwaukee's game to lose.
Final Score Prediction: Bucks: 119 | Warriors: 116
Bucks vs. Warriors Best Bet
Giannis Antetokounmpo enters tonight's game with a projected rebound total of 11.5. The 'Greek Freak' hasn't had an issue collecting boards against the Warriors in the past, averaging 12.2 rebounds over the last five meetings. The icing on the cake is that Antetokounmpo finished with more than 11.5 rebounds in all but one of those contests.
With the Warriors also allowing 53.5 RPG (eighth-worst), there's a good chance that the two-time NBA MVP will continue his success in the paint tonight.
Bet: Giannis Antetokounmpo — Over 11.5 Rebounds (-124)
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.