On Friday in the NBA, the Milwaukee Bucks are up against the Los Angeles Clippers.
All the info you need is below, in order to make a smart bet on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Bucks vs Clippers Game Info
- Milwaukee Bucks (47-28) vs. Los Angeles Clippers (37-39)
- Date: Friday, April 1, 2022
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Venue: Fiserv Forum -- Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Bucks vs Clippers Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIL: (-370) | LAC: (+295)
- Spread: MIL: -8.5 (-110) | LAC: +8.5 (-110)
- Total: 228 -- Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Bucks vs Clippers Betting Trends
- Milwaukee has covered the spread 37 times in 75 games.
- The Bucks' ATS record as 8.5-point favorites or more is 14-10.
- Out of 75 Milwaukee games so far this year, 37 have gone over the total.
- Los Angeles' record against the spread is 34-41-2.
- The Clippers have an ATS record of 3-2 as 8.5-point underdogs or more.
- This year, 38 of Los Angeles' 76 games have gone over the point total.
Bucks vs Clippers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Bucks win (76.8%)
Bucks vs Clippers Point Spread
The Bucks are favored by 8.5 points at home against the Clippers. Milwaukee is -110 to cover the spread, while Los Angeles is -110.
Bucks vs Clippers Over/Under
The over/under for the Bucks versus Clippers matchup on April 1 has been set at 228, with -112 odds on the over and -108 odds on the under.
Bucks vs Clippers Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Clippers-Bucks, Los Angeles is the underdog at +295, and Milwaukee is -370 playing at home.