Brewers vs Reds Game Info
Milwaukee Brewers (46-40, 19-22 Away) vs. Cincinnati Reds (39-44, 22-19 Home)
Date: Wednesday, July 3, 2019
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Great American Ball Park – Cincinnati, OH
Brewers vs Reds Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIL: (+108) | CIN: (-126)
Spread: MIL: +1.5 (-172) | CIN: -1.5 (+144)
Total: 9.5 – Over (-116) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIL: 43% | CIN: 57%
Probable Pitcher: MIL: Jhoulys Chacin (3-8, 5.60 ERA) | CIN: Sonny Gray (4-5, 3.94 ERA)
Brewers vs Reds Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in six Milwaukee's last seven games.
- Milwaukee is 6-1 straight up in its last seven road games against Cincinnati.
- The total has hit the under in five of Cincinnati's last six home games against Milwaukee.
- Cincinnati is 7-2 straight up in its last nine games.
Brewers vs Reds Stats
- Milwaukee is averaging 4.86 runs per game this season (No. 16 in MLB).
- Cincinnati is averaging 4.35 runs per game this season (No. 23 in MLB).
- Jhoulys Chacin has a 3-3 record with a 4.26 ERA in 12 career appearances (10 starts) against Cincinnati.
- Sonny Gray has a 1-0 record with a 2.76 ERA in three career starts against Milwaukee.
Brewers vs Reds Prop Bet
All Brewers-Reds betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Eugenio Suarez (+250) — Suarez leads the Reds in home runs, with 20 on the season. This includes the four he has hit over the past three games. Additionally, 11 of Suarez's 20 home runs have come in Cincinnati, despite racking up 21 more at-bats on the road this season.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.