Brewers vs Pirates Game Info
Milwaukee Brewers (47-42, 20-24 Away) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (42-45, 20-21 Home)
Date: Saturday, July 6, 2019
Time: 4:05 p.m. EST
Venue: PNC Park – Pittsburgh, PA
Brewers vs Pirates Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIL: (-128) | PIT: (+110)
Spread: MIL: -1.5 (+118) | PIT: +1.5 (-138)
Total: 10 – Over (-116) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIL: 28% | PIT: 72%
Probable Pitcher: SF: Adrian Houser (2-2, 3.26 ERA) | PIT: Dario Agrazal (1-0, 2.70 ERA)
Brewers vs Pirates Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in eight of Milwaukee's last 10 games.
- Milwaukee is 8-1 straight up in its last nine games against Pittsburgh.
- The total has hit the over in four of Pittsburgh's last five games.
- Pittsburgh is 10-5 straight up in its last 15 games.
Brewers vs Pirates Stats
- Milwaukee is averaging 4.78 runs per game this season (No. 16 in MLB).
- Pittsburgh is averaging 4.76 runs per game this season (No. 17 in MLB).
- Adrian Houser has a 1-0 record with a 7.20 ERA in three career appearances against Pittsburgh.
- Dario Agrazal has never faced Milwaukee, and Saturday's matchup will be his first MLB home start in 2019.
Brewers vs Pirates Prop Bet
All Brewers-Pirates betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Christian Yelich (+190) – Christian Yelich is currently the MLB leader in home runs with 31 on the season. He's also hit 22 of his 31 home runs against right-handed pitching, which could come in handy against an inexperienced righty like Dario Agrazal.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.