Brewers vs Cubs Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 5
The Tuesday schedule in the MLB includes a matchup between the Milwaukee Brewers and the Chicago Cubs.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Brewers vs Cubs Game Info
- Milwaukee Brewers (47-35) vs. Chicago Cubs (32-48)
- Date: Tuesday, July 5, 2022
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Venue: American Family Field -- Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Brewers vs Cubs Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIL: (-134) | CHC: (+114)
- Spread: MIL: -1.5 (+150) | CHC: +1.5 (-182)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Brewers vs Cubs Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Jason Alexander (2-0) for the Milwaukee Brewers, and Kyle Hendricks (4-6) for the Chicago Cubs.
Brewers vs Cubs Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Brewers win (60.5%)
Brewers vs Cubs Moneyline
- Chicago is the underdog, +114 on the moneyline, while Milwaukee is a -134 favorite at home.
Brewers vs Cubs Spread
- The Brewers are favored by 1.5 runs at home against the Cubs. The Brewers are +150 to cover the spread, while the Cubs are -182.
Brewers vs Cubs Over/Under
- The over/under for the Brewers versus Cubs game on July 5 has been set at 8.5, with -118 odds on the over and -104 odds on the under.
Brewers vs Cubs Betting Trends
- The Brewers have won in 37, or 60.7%, of the 61 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This season, Milwaukee has been victorious 27 times in 42 chances when named as a favorite of at least -144 or better on the moneyline.
- Milwaukee and their opponents have hit the over in 41 of their 83 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Cubs are 20-33 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 37.7% of those games).
- Chicago has a 14-16 record (winning 46.7% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +122 or longer.
- Chicago has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 38 times this season for a 38-38-4 record against the over/under.