Cover Photo: Getty Images
Brewers vs Braves Game Info
Milwaukee Brewers (27-21, 11-13 Away) vs. Atlanta Braves (25-21, 14-11 Home)
Date: Sunday, May 19, 2019
Time: 1:20 p.m. EST
Venue: SunTrust Park – Cumberland, GA
Brewers vs Braves Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIL: (-128) | ATL: (+112)
Spread: MIL: -1.5 (+124) | ATL: +1.5 (+-146)
Total: 9 – Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIL: 84% | ATL: 16%
Starting Pitcher: MIL: Brandon Woodruff (6-1, 3.72 ERA) | ATL: Mike Foltynewicz (0-3, 8.02 ERA)
Brewers vs Braves Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has hit the under in 10 of Milwaukee's last 15 games.
- Milwaukee is 10-5 straight up in its last 15 games.
- Atlanta is 7-1 straight up in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Atlanta's last nine games.
Brewers vs Braves Prop Bet
All Brewers-Braves betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Christian Yelich to Hit a Home Run (+300) – Yelich has been one of the best hitters in baseball this season, smashing 18 home runs and driving in 40 RBI thus far. Fourteen of Yelich's 18 home runs have come against right-handed pitchers, and the Atlanta Braves are starting righty Mike Foltynewicz. Additionally, Foltynewicz has given up at least one home run in all four of his starts this season, and he's given up at least two home runs in three of those four starts.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.