Cover Photo: Getty Images
Braves vs Dodgers Game Info
Atlanta Braves (18-16, 8-6 Away) vs. Los Angeles Dodgers (22-14, 12-4 Home)
Date: Monday, May 6, 2019
Time: 10:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Dodger Stadium – Los Angeles, CA
Braves vs Dodgers Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (+142) | LAD: (-164)
Spread: ATL: +1.5 (-152) | LAD: -1.5 (+130)
Total: 8 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ATL: 11% | LAD: 89%
Starting Pitcher: ATL: Kevin Gausman (1-2, 4.83 ERA) | LAD: Walker Buehler (3-0, 5.22 ERA)
Braves vs Dodgers Betting Trends & Stats
- Atlanta is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
- Atlanta is 2-7 straight up in its last nine games against the Dodgers.
- The Dodgers are 7-0 straight up in their last seven home games.
- The Dodgers are 14-6 straight up in their last 20 games.
Braves vs Dodgers Prop Bet
All Braves-Dodgers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Most Hits: Atlanta Braves (+134) – The Braves head into Monday's matchup in Los Angeles averaging the third-most hits per game in the MLB at 9.06. Meanwhile, the Dodgers are averaging 8.50 hits per game this season, which ranks No. 14 in the MLB.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.