BC vs Clemson Week 9 Game Info
College Football Week 9
Boston College Eagles (4-2, 3-2 ACC) vs. No. 1 Clemson Tigers (6-0, 5-0 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 31, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Memorial Stadium – Clemson, SC
BC vs Clemson Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BC: (+1040) | CLEM: (-2500)
Spread: BC: +24.5 (-115) | CLEM: -24.5 (-105)
Total: 56.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BC: (56%) | CLEM: (44%)
Odds to Win ACC: BC: (+25000) | CLEM: (-850)
BC vs Clemson Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Boston College: (3.0%) | Clemson: (97.0%)
BC vs Clemson Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Clemson defeated Boston College, 59-7, at home in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Oct. 26, 2019.
- Clemson is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Boston College.
- Clemson is 9-1 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against Boston College.
- Boston College defeated Georgia Tech, 48-27, at home in Week 8.
- Clemson defeated Syracuse, 47-21, at home in Week 8.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.