The MLB's Saturday slate includes the Toronto Blue Jays taking on the Tampa Bay Rays.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Blue Jays vs Rays Game Info
- Toronto Blue Jays (44-33) vs. Tampa Bay Rays (40-36)
- Date: Saturday, July 2, 2022
- Time: 12:07 PM ET
- Venue: Rogers Centre -- Toronto, Ontario
Blue Jays vs Rays Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TOR: (-142) | TB: (+120)
- Spread: TOR: -1.5 (+158) | TB: +1.5 (-192)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
Blue Jays vs Rays Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Kevin Gausman (6-6) for the Toronto Blue Jays, and Shane McClanahan (8-3) for the Tampa Bay Rays.
Blue Jays vs Rays Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Blue Jays win (55.8%)
Blue Jays vs Rays Moneyline
- The Blue Jays vs Rays moneyline has Toronto as a -142 favorite, while Tampa Bay is a +120 underdog on the road.
Blue Jays vs Rays Spread
- The Rays are +1.5 on the spread (-192 to cover), and Toronto is +158 to cover the runline.
Blue Jays vs Rays Over/Under
- Blue Jays versus Rays, on July 2, has an over/under of 7, with the over being -122 and the under +100.
Blue Jays vs Rays Betting Trends
- The Blue Jays have come away with 34 wins in the 54 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This season, Toronto has come away with a win 24 times in 37 chances when named as a favorite of at least -142 or better on the moneyline.
- Toronto and their opponents have hit the over in 38 of their 72 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Rays have a 7-16 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 30.4% of those games).
- Tampa Bay has a 2-6 record (winning only 25% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +120 or longer.
- Tampa Bay has played in 76 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 34 times (34-37-5).