The Toronto Blue Jays versus the Seattle Mariners is on the MLB schedule for Sunday.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital info regarding this game.
Blue Jays vs Mariners Game Info
- Toronto Blue Jays (45-41) vs. Seattle Mariners (44-42)
- Date: Sunday, July 10, 2022
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Venue: T-Mobile Park -- Seattle, Washington
Blue Jays vs Mariners Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TOR: (+106) | SEA: (-124)
- Spread: TOR: +1.5 (-205) | SEA: -1.5 (+168)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Blue Jays vs Mariners Probable Starting Pitchers
Logan Gilbert will start for the Seattle Mariners, but there's been no pitching decision announced by the Toronto Blue Jays yet.
Blue Jays vs Mariners Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mariners win (58.7%)
Blue Jays vs Mariners Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Mariners-Blue Jays, Seattle is the favorite at -124, and Toronto is +106 playing on the road.
Blue Jays vs Mariners Spread
- The Blue Jays are at the Mariners and are underdogs by 1.5 runs (-205 to cover) on the runline. Seattle is +168 to cover.
Blue Jays vs Mariners Over/Under
- A total of 8 runs has been set for the Blue Jays-Mariners game on July 10, with the over available at -102 and the under at -120.
Blue Jays vs Mariners Betting Trends
- The Blue Jays have been favorites in 63 games this season and have come away with the win 35 times (55.6%) in those contests.
- This season, Toronto has been victorious 26 times in 44 chances when named as a favorite of at least -136 or better on the moneyline.
- Toronto's games have gone over the total in 42 of their 81 opportunities.
- The Mariners have put together a 24-29 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 45.3% of those games).
- Seattle is 10-16 (winning only 38.5% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +116 or longer.
- Seattle has combined with opponents to go over the total 40 times this season for a 40-44-2 record against the over/under.