Blackhawks vs Predators Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
Chicago Blackhawks (11-15-4, 5-9-2 Away) vs. Nashville Predators (19-11-2, 9-5-0Home)
Date: Saturday, January 1, 2021
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: Bridgestone Arena — Nashville, TN
Blackhawks vs Predators Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHI: (+172) | NSH: (-210)
Spread: CHI: +1.5 (-160) | NSH: -1.5 (+130)
Total: 5.5 – Over: (-114) I Under: (-106)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: CHI: (+15000) | NSH: (+3500)
Blackhawks vs Predators Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Nashville Predators win (70.6%)
Blackhawks vs Predators Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in four of Chicago's last five games.
- The total has hit the under in three of Nashville's last five games.
- Chicago is 11-17 against the spread (ATS) in its last 28 away games.
- Nashville is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
Blackhawks vs Predators Prop Bets
- Alex DeBrincat — 0.5: Over (+176) | Under (-220)
- Filip Forsberg — 0.5: Over (+168) | Under (-210)
- Matt Duchene — 0.5: Over (+210) | Under (-265)
- Patrick Kane — 0.5: Over (-115) | Under (-105)
- Matt Duchene — 0.5: Over (+144) | Under (-178)
- Ryan Johansen — 0.5: Over (+140) | Under (-172)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Adam Taylor McKillop is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Adam Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username atmckillop. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.