Blackhawks vs Avalanche Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
Chicago Blackhawks (15-19-7, 7-11-4 Away) vs. Colorado Avalanche (28-8-3, 17-2-1 Home)
Date: Monday, January 24, 2021
Time: 9:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Ball Arena — Denver, CO
Blackhawks vs Avalanche Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHI: (+255) | COL: (-320)
Spread: CHI: +1.5 (+114) | COL: -1.5 (-140)
Total: 6.5 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: CHI: (+20000) | COL: (+500)
Blackhawks vs Avalanche Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Colorado Avalanche win (70.6%)
Blackhawks vs Avalanche Betting Trends
- Chicago is 13-9 against the spread (ATS) in its last 22 away games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Chicago's last six games against Colorado.
- Colorado is 5-1 straight up in its last six games against Chicago.
- The total has hit the under in four of Colorado's last five games.
Blackhawks vs Avalanche Prop Bets
- Mikko Rantanen — 0.5: Over (+124) | Under (-152)
- Nathan MacKinnon — 0.5: Over (+134) | Under (-164)
- Gabriel Landeskog — 0.5: Over (+164) | Under (-205)
- Nathan MacKinnon — 0.5: Over (-205) | Under (+164)
- Nazem Kadri — 0.5: Over (-138) | Under (+112)
- Mikko Rantanen — 0.5: Over (-134) | Under (+110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.