Malecki vs Nunes Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 34 — Preliminary Card Bantamweight Bout
Bea "Bad News Barbie" Malecki (4-0-0, 1 KO's, 2 Submissions) vs. Josiane "Josi" Nunes (7-1-0, 6 KO's, 0 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, August 21, 2021
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 7 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC Apex — Las Vegas, NV
Malecki vs Nunes Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 34 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Bea Malecki: (-168)
- Josiane Nunes: (+136)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Malecki by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Malecki by Points: (N/A)
- Malecki by Submission: (N/A)
- Nunes by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Nunes by Points: (N/A)
- Nunes by Submission: (N/A)
Malecki vs Nunes Prediction
UFC Vegas 34 Malecki-Nunes prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Bea Malecki (72%)
Method of Victory: Decision (84%)
Malecki vs Nunes Betting Trends & Stats
- Bea Malecki defeated Veronica Macedo, by unanimous decision, in her most recent fight on March 14, 2020.
- Josiane Nunes defeated Quezia Zbonik, by KO/TKO, in her most recent fight at Forze FC 1 on Nov. 28, 2020.
- Malecki averages 6.78 significant strikes landed per minute with a 46% accuracy rate.
- Malecki averages 6.14 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 62% defense rate.
- Malecki has a 78% takedown defense rate.
- This is Nunes' first UFC fight, so she has no available stats.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.