Athletics vs Cubs Game Info
Oakland Athletics (64-48, 27-25 Away) vs. Chicago Cubs (60-51, 39-18 Home)
Date: Monday Aug. 5, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Wrigley Field – Chicago, IL
Athletics vs Cubs Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OAK: (+144) | CHC: (-166)
Spread: OAK: +1.5 (-138) | CHC: -1.5 (+118)
Total: 10 – Over (-120) | Under: (-102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: OAK: 27% | CHC: 73%
Probable Pitcher: OAK: Chris Bassitt (7-5, 3.84 ERA) | CHC: Kyle Hendricks (8-8, 3.07 ERA)
Athletics vs Cubs Betting Trends
- Oakland is 6-1 straight up in its last seven games.
- Oakland is 3-4 straight up in its last seven road games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of the Cubs' last nine games.
- The Cubs are 5-4 straight up in their last nine games.
Athletics vs Cubs Stats
- Oakland is averaging 5.05 runs per game this season (No. 10 in MLB).
- The Cubs are averaging 4.95 runs per game this season (No. 13 in MLB).
- Chris Bassitt is 3-3 with a 4.53 ERA in 10 starts on the road this season. This is his first career start against the Cubs.
- Kyle Hendricks is 1-0 with a 1.23 ERA in his only career start against Oakland.
Athletics vs Cubs Prop Bet
All Athletics-Cubs betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Mark Canha (+300) – Canha has been hot lately, with five hits in Oakland's last three games and six home runs in the month of July alone. Additionally, 12 of Canha's 17 home runs have come against right-handed pitchers this season, so he could go deep against Chicago's righty starter Kyle Hendricks.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.