The MLB's Thursday schedule includes the Houston Astros taking on the New York Yankees.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Astros vs Yankees Game Info
- Houston Astros (59-32) vs. New York Yankees (64-28)
- Date: Thursday, July 21, 2022
- Time: 1:10 PM ET
- Venue: Minute Maid Park -- Houston, Texas
Astros vs Yankees Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: HOU: (-120) | NYY: (+102)
- Spread: HOU: -1.5 (+152) | NYY: +1.5 (-184)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Astros vs Yankees Probable Starting Pitchers
The Houston Astros will hand the ball to Cristian Javier (6-5), but the Yankees' starting pitcher has not been announced yet.
Astros vs Yankees Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Astros win (54.2%)
Astros vs Yankees Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Astros vs. Yankees reveal Houston as the favorite (-120) and New York as the underdog (+102) on the road.
Astros vs Yankees Spread
- The Yankees are +1.5 on the runline against the Astros. The Yankees are -184 to cover, and the Astros are +152.
Astros vs Yankees Over/Under
- The over/under for the Astros versus Yankees game on July 21 has been set at 8, with -106 odds on the over and -114 odds on the under.
Astros vs Yankees Betting Trends
- The Astros have been victorious in 49, or 68.1%, of the 72 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Houston has a win-loss record of 42-19 when favored by -126 or better by oddsmakers this year.
- Houston and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 32 of their 88 opportunities.
- The Yankees have won four of the five games they were the underdog on the moneyline this season (80%).
- New York has a record of 3-1 in games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +108 or longer (75%).
- New York has played in 86 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 43 times (43-41-2).