Astros vs Angels Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 2
By Duel Staff
The Houston Astros will take on the Los Angeles Angels in MLB action on Saturday.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Astros vs Angels Game Info
- Houston Astros (49-27) vs. Los Angeles Angels (37-42)
- Date: Saturday, July 2, 2022
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Venue: Minute Maid Park -- Houston, Texas
Astros vs Angels Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: HOU: (-152) | LAA: (+128)
- Spread: HOU: -1.5 (+132) | LAA: +1.5 (-160)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Astros vs Angels Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Jose Urquidy (6-3) for the Houston Astros, and Patrick Sandoval (3-2) for the Los Angeles Angels.
Astros vs Angels Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Astros win (56.5%)
Astros vs Angels Moneyline
- Los Angeles is a +128 underdog on the moneyline, while Houston is a -152 favorite at home.
Astros vs Angels Spread
- The Angels are at the Astros, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Angels are +132 to cover the spread, and the Astros are -160.
Astros vs Angels Over/Under
- The Astros-Angels contest on July 2 has been given an over/under of 8 runs. The over is set at -120 and the under at -102.
Astros vs Angels Betting Trends
- The Astros have been chosen as favorites in 58 games this year and have walked away with the win 39 times (67.2%) in those games.
- This season, Houston has been victorious 20 times in 31 chances when named as a favorite of at least -152 or better on the moneyline.
- Houston and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 25 of their 73 opportunities.
- The Angels are 7-19 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 26.9% of those games).
- Los Angeles is 3-5 (winning just 37.5% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +128 or longer.
- Los Angeles has combined with opponents to go over the total 33 times this season for a 33-36-6 record against the over/under.