Tuesday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Houston Astros and the Los Angeles Angels.
All the info you need to make smart bets on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Astros vs Angels Game Info
- Houston Astros (56-29) vs. Los Angeles Angels (38-49)
- Date: Tuesday, July 12, 2022
- Time: 9:38 PM ET
- Venue: Angel Stadium -- Anaheim, California
Astros vs Angels Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: HOU: (-130) | LAA: (+110)
- Spread: HOU: -1.5 (+128) | LAA: +1.5 (-154)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Astros vs Angels Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Houston Astros looking to Luis Garcia (7-5), and Noah Syndergaard (5-7) taking the ball for the Los Angeles Angels.
Astros vs Angels Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Astros win (57.4%)
Astros vs Angels Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Angels-Astros, Los Angeles is the underdog at +110, and Houston is -130 playing on the road.
Astros vs Angels Spread
- The Angels are hosting the Astros, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Angels are +128 to cover the spread, and the Astros are -154.
Astros vs Angels Over/Under
- The over/under for the Astros versus Angels game on July 12 has been set at 8.5, with -106 odds on the over and -114 odds on the under.
Astros vs Angels Betting Trends
- The Astros have been chosen as favorites in 67 games this year and have walked away with the win 46 times (68.7%) in those games.
- Houston has a mark of 40-17 in contests where oddsmakers favor them by -130 or better on the moneyline.
- Contests with Houston have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 30 of 82 chances this season.
- The Angels have a 7-24 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 22.6% of those games).
- Los Angeles has a 4-16 record (winning just 20% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +110 or longer.
- Los Angeles has had an over/under set by bookmakers 83 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 36 of those games (36-40-7).